The Vreeman Consulting Team
We believe that people are the heart of each organization, and to achieve truly remarkable results, we must empower the talents, ideas, and abilities of our valuable employees. Vreeman Consulting was founded in 2015 by Carolyn Vreeman, a pioneer in the areas of Organizational Change Leadership and Employee Engagement.
The Vreeman Consulting Team continues to grow and welcomes facilitators, change leaders, and other professionals in the enterprise excellence, employee engagement, and coaching arenas.
Meet Carolyn: Founder and President
Carolyn coaches leaders and teams across the world to foster an environment of committed, engaged, productive, results-focused employees who contribute personally to the success of the organization every day.
With over 20 years of experience championing change at the individual, team, and organizational levels, her work has proven results: steadily increasing employee engagement, aligning strategy and goals throughout organizations, and inspiring innovation. Her Focus on Results Program contributed to lowering the levy in one
MN County for the 6th consecutive year. Carolyn is the founder of the B.E. Organizational Change Leadership Certification Program for Government.
Carolyn's leadership has been recognized by Sheryl Sandberg (the COO of Facebook and Author of Lean In). She founded "Lean In Hennepin," the first Employee Resource Group at Hennepin County. At the City of Minneapolis, Carolyn inspired the 29% Club, also the first Employee Resource Group. Carolyn founded and directed the Hennepin5K at Hennepin County from 2012 to 2015.
She is married to children's author Brandon Vreeman who published "The Ball that Did Not Like To Bounce." This story reflects the choices we make in life, and how we find our true selves (www.brandonvreeman.com).
- 2017 Finalist for WaveMaker Award through Team Women MN
- 2016 Received Nominations for MN Women in Business Award from three organizations
- 2016 Honorary Recipient of Employee Engagement Award-Hennepin County
- 2015 Recipient of Employee Engagement Award-Hennepin County
- 2015 Recipient of Wellness Award-Hennepin County
- 2015 Mentor for Leadership Development Program (Executive Program)-Hennepin County
- 2012 Recipient of Harvard Innovations Bright Ideas Award
- 2011 Recipient of National Association of Counties Award for Innovation
- 2011 Recipient of Employee Engagement Award- Hennepin County
- Hennepin 5k and 50 Flights of Stairs: Founder and Director, 2011-2015
- 29% Club: initiated the first Employee Resource Group at the City of Minneapolis in 2016
- Lean In Hennepin: Founder and Chair of the first Employee Resource Group at Hennepin County in 2014
- MN Change Management Network: founding member and featured speaker
- Facilitation Nation- professional network of facilitators
- AFSCME Local 34, Union Steward and Chief Steward (2001-2013)
- Director- Public Employee Pension Services Association (PEPSA) (2011-2015)
Meet Brandon: Vice-President and CIO
Brandon is the author of the children's book "The Ball That Did Not Like to Bounce". He has a passion around helping others to become the best version of themselves as possible. Whether it be through personal improvement, or by helping them to take that next step in their business.
Brandon handles much of the administrative role within Vreeman Consulting, from contract work, accounting, dealing with outside vendors, to the day to day details. He also does client website redesign and website creation. He handles client Salesforce CRM administration as well as project based coding for clients.
Using his book, Brandon does speaking engagements through schools, libraries, and other organizations to speak to kids ages PreK through 5th Grade about topics like bullying, being
yourself, being kind, and being different and okay with it. He also talks to the kids about the process in which he went in order to publish his book.
He holds a BS in Business Administration from Winona State University and a Full Stack Web Developer Certificate from the University of Minnesota.